[Eeglablist] How can I know more about Epoch time range selection in plottting channel spectra and maps

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:58:03 PDT 2017

Hello Mohamed, some notes below:

1. test this out with the eegab tutorial data that is ERP, and then compare
the results of EEG vs. ERP button being pressed
Play around with the results of different settings for known data, and it
should start making sense.

2. If your epoch starts at 0s, then you should not be able to feed it -1000
1000

3. Review the documentation for the function your are using (DOC or HELP
and then the name of the function). Review the code too. Also review the
eeglab online documentation for computing channel spectrum. If there is not
enough documentation there, you may want to check with eeglab developers.

4. If your data is ERP, then use ERP. If your data is continuous, then EEG
is probably correct.

5. Consider sending more examples and detais about your tests.