[Eeglablist] Regarding error in clean_rawdata

Narendra Kumar narendra.linguistics at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 00:08:04 PDT 2017

Though with the above mentioned error the file processing continued till
the end, but one of the file throws the following error:

Warning: A value of class "com.sun.management.UnixOperatingSystem" was
indexed with no subscripts specified. Currently the result of this
operation is the indexed value
itself, but in a future release, it will be an error.
> In asr_calibrate>hlp_memfree (line 266)
  In asr_calibrate (line 114)
  In clean_asr (line 164)
  In clean_artifacts (line 219)
  In clean_rawdata (line 83)
  In preprocessing_MAC (line 99)
Determining per-component thresholds...Error using bsxfun
Non-singleton dimensions of the two input arrays must match each other.

Error in asr_calibrate>fit_eeg_distribution (line 377)
        kl = sum(bsxfun(@times,p,bsxfun(@minus,log(p),logq(1:end-1,:)))) +
log(m);

Error in asr_calibrate (line 180)
    [mu(c),sig(c)] =
fit_eeg_distribution(rms,min_clean_fraction,max_dropout_fraction);

Error in clean_asr (line 164)
    state = asr_calibrate(ref_section.data,ref_section.srate,cutoff);

Error in clean_artifacts (line 219)
    EEG =
clean_asr(EEG,burst_crit,[],[],[],burst_crit_refmaxbadchns,burst_crit_reftolerances,[]);
end

Error in clean_rawdata (line 83)
cleanEEG = clean_artifacts(EEG, 'FlatlineCriterion', arg_flatline,...

Error in preprocessing_MAC (line 99)
    EEG = clean_rawdata(EEG, -1, -1, 0.75, -1, 20, 0.25);

​Kindly suggest the solution and ​
also let me know the cause of this error.

Best Regards,
Narendra

--
Research Scholar
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Punjab, India - 140001
Contact No.:- +91-8968945650
Homepage:- *https://www.sites.google.com/site/narendraiitrpr