[Eeglablist] ERP study

Konstantina Tsekoura tsekou at ceid.upatras.gr
Tue Aug 22 01:46:18 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I carried out an experiment with emotiv epoc+ headset(14 channels) for
my undergrad thesis that i show to participants a video with Colors and
Musical Notes and i would like to preprocess these data and find if
there is correlation between these Colors and Notes.
Arround the internet i found some papers related to channel selection
for Color Classification and some other papers using musical notes to
their experiments and the first ones using temporoparietal channels and
the second P3,P4,O1,O2, so i think that i have to use T7,T8,P7,P8,01,02.
Am i right?
  p3/p4 are the referrence channels in emotiv's headset. can i use them
in some way? Can i re-referrence my data in other channels so to use
P3/P4 and if yes, in which channels can i re-refference them?
Sorry for wasting your time with maybe some newbie questions but i am
real troubled with this.
Any suggestions and/or advice will be greatly appreciated.

~Konstantina