[Eeglablist] Help -- cannot 'see' all events in STUDY GUI or variable matrix

Lorraine Borghetti lorraine.borghetti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:28:14 PDT 2017

Hello,

I searched the archives and have not found a solution to my problem.  In my
study (33 subjects/datasets), context events appear before and after the
target events under analysis.  While I am able to see the target events in
the STUDY GUI interface (for IVs) and in the STUDY design variable matrix,
I am not able to 'see' the before or after context events in either.

Both context and target events are listed under "type" in the event file
for each dataset.  Also, not sure if it matters but event labels are
represented by numerical values, e.g., 86, 86, 88 etc, rather than text
labels.

What do you think the problem is? Do you have any recommendations for
resolving it?

Thank you.

Lorraine Borghetti

borghetti.2 at osu.edu

lorraine.borghetti at gmail.com

Doctoral Student |Graduate Research Associate
*Ohio State University* *| School of Communication*
*3045F Derby Hall | **154 N. Oval Mall, **Columbus, OH 43210*

* Communication and Psychophysiology Lab Center for Cognitive and Brain
Sciences*