[Eeglablist] Help -- cannot 'see' all events in STUDY GUI or variable matrix

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:24:16 PDT 2017

Hello Lorraine,
Probably not all epochs or all files have the events, that is why STUDY is
unhappy or not showing all events you expect.
Make sure this is the case by examining the single-subject files before
entering study.
Also note that STUDY is not perfect, and has some limitations, though it
usually works quite well.
If you are feeding it continuous data (to STUDY) you may want to try
instead feeding it
epoched single-subject files instead.