[Eeglablist] Coregistering and Warping Biosemi channels for DIPFIT

Davida Streett davida_s2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 19:34:26 PDT 2017

Hello,   I need to coregister and warp the montage of 128 Biosemi channels in preparation for DIPFIT or 3D plots but I get an error message.  This seems to be closely related to Bugzilla Bug 1025, in 2011, where the advice was to use fiducials (Ears and Nazion) to align the montages, but that information is not available for my datasets.  I was wondering if there were any more recent thoughts or fixes.  The error message I get is:
Error using  -
Matrix dimensions must agree.
Error in warp_error (line 79)
  dif    = input - target;
Error in fminsearch (line 190)
fv(:,1) = funfcn(x,varargin{:});
Error in warp_optim (line 126)
  rf = optimfun(warp_error, ri, options, pos1, pos2, 'rigidbody');
Error in electroderealign (line 275)
  [norm.pnt, norm.m] = warp_optim(elec.pnt, avg, cfg.method);
Error in coregister>warp_chans (line 650)
    elec3 = electroderealign(cfg);
Error in coregister (line 197)
                    [ tmp dat.transform ] = warp_chans(dat.elec1, tmpelec2, tmpelec2.label(clist2),
                    'traditional');

Error using waitfor
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

Thanks in advance for any help.Davida