[Eeglablist] Auditory Oddball EEG

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 19:09:20 PDT 2017

Hello Othman, just in case, here are some titles you can easily find
on google scholar that are related to your question. Good luck with
your analyses!

Reduced event‐related low frequency EEG activity in schizophrenia
during anauditory oddball task

Single‐trial analysis of oddball event‐related potentials in
simultaneous EEG‐fMRI

Single-trial discrimination for integrating simultaneous EEG and fMRI:
identifying cortical areas contributing to trial-to-trial variability
in the auditory oddball task

Multichannel auditory event-related brain potentials: effects of
normal aging on the scalp distribution of N1, P2, N2 and P300
latencies and amplitudes

EEG alpha activity and the ERP to target stimuli in an auditory oddball paradigm

Generators of the late cognitive potentials in auditory and visual oddball tasks

Changes in P300 amplitude during an active standard auditory oddball task

Revisiting the oddball paradigm. Non-target vs neutral stimuli and the
evaluation of ERP attentional effects

N100 and P300 amplitude to Go and No–Go variants of the auditory
oddball in siblings discordant for schizophrenia

 Brain dynamics of aging: multiscale variability of EEG signals at
rest and during an auditory oddball task

Preferred EEG brain states at stimulus onset in a fixed interstimulus
intervalauditory oddball task, and their effects on ERP components

Theta‐and delta‐band EEG network dynamics during a novelty oddball task

Auditory novelty oddball allows reliable distinction of top–down and
bottom–up processes of attention

Principal components analysis of Laplacian waveforms as a generic
method for identifying ERP generator patterns: I. Evaluation with
auditory oddball tasks

Event-related potentials in clinical research: guidelines for
eliciting, recording, and quantifying mismatch negativity, P300, and
N400