[Eeglablist] Open source data acquisition software for ANT Neuro

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:19:01 PDT 2017

Perhaps Kothe's LSL platform might work for you
https://github.com/sccn/labstreaminglayer/wiki/SupportedDevices.wiki

You most likely want to communicate with ANT if they are willing,  to get a
feel for what is allowable/possible with their hardware, unless you're a
hardware/signals engineer with good hacking skills.

You may also find someone like that, who can hack into the amp, in the
grads/postdocs at yale, or engineers at companies in/near New Haven, who
work in related fields.