[Eeglablist] Fail to rejcect ICA component by map: Not enough input argument

Hank hankyoung1324 at 163.com
Wed Sep 13 06:37:09 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I have a problem to "reject component by map" after I ran ICA successfully.
The pop-up message is "Not enough input arguments (Error occurred in
function pop_selectcomps() at line 124) ". However, other ICA operation
works properly (e.g remove components, component maps in 2D).

I've tried different version of eeglab/matlab but it's still the same.
Currently I use Win7 64-bit OS, Matlab version is 2013a and my EEGlab
version is 13.4.4b.

Is there anyone know what causes this problem?

Yours,

Hang Yang

------

Hang Yang

Master student

Center for Cognition and Brain Disorders

Hangzhou Normal University

Hangzhou, China