[Eeglablist] Fail to rejcect ICA component by map: Not enough input argument

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:00:43 PDT 2017

Hello Hang Yang,

Try first to replicate this issue using the eeglab tutorial Study datasets.
Do you get the same message when trying the same steps with the eeglab
study tutorial datasets ?

Try to also make sure to replicate the issue using Only the GUI.
In other words, do you get this error only when using the GUI ?
If you are not just using the gui, but doing it via code, provide more
details, as it is easy for the user to introduce errors when writing eeglab
scripts.

Also, use the latest eeglab version and try to replicate the error.

Also, provide more clear information about exactly which Gui Menu selection
you made, and which button(s) you pressed. Try also to show pictures of
what you are doing.

Last, try to provide more clear written details in your questions, this
will help for better answers :)