[Eeglablist] Curry software for current density localisation

Eriksen, Jeffrey :LGS Neurodiagnostics JEriksen at LHS.ORG
Thu Sep 14 11:40:16 PDT 2017

Having used both, I think Brainstorm is actually easier to learn and use. It does not have all the bells and whistles that CURRY does, but is runs under Matlab and you can easily manipulate the data files on your own in the Matlab environment. However, I have not used the more recent version 7 of CURRY.

-Jeff

From: eeglablist [mailto:eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Tarik S Bel-Bahar
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:51 AM
To: Bethel Osuagwu
Cc: eeglablist
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Eeglablist] Curry software for current density localisation

This email originated from outside of Legacy Health. Please use CAUTION when clicking on links or opening documents.
Hi Bethel,

Check out brainstorm which does a range of source analyses, batches, and is opensource.

Curry is probably a bit easier to work with considering it's cost
You should just contact their customer service if you have questions about it's capabilities.