[Eeglablist] Curry software for current density localisation

Bethel Osuagwu bethel.osuagwu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:36:48 PDT 2017

Thanks All for you suggestions, you could save us a fortune. I guess I need
to now learn:
1: headModel <https://github.com/aojeda/headModel>
2: Brainstorm

By the way one thing I forgot to mention is that the statistics on the free
s/eLORETA package I have been using is so brilliant for comparing two
conditions. I am hoping that such stats will be easy to implement if not
available in Brainstorm and headModel.

Thanks

--
*Bethel A. C. Osuagwu*