[Eeglablist] Support for EEGLAB

Naitik Parekh parekhnaitik13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:14:54 PDT 2017

I am a student of Engineering, working on a BCI project. I do not have EEG
hardware. I am having the EEG data in raw excel file. I am able to import
this data in EEGLAB. Now I want to add event markers to this data. There is
an option to import event info from presentation log file. I am using SNAP
for stimulus presentation. In SNAP, how can I get this log file? Also
suggest any other method suitable to add event marker to my EEG data.

I would like to know which is the preferable hardware to use. Also let me
know if I could get any financial aid for EEG hardware.