[Eeglablist] Changing the EEGLAB open source license

PERNET Cyril cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 08:36:51 PDT 2017

Hi Arnaud

I have no feelings about how you want to manage licence within EEGLAB, what I'd like to raise here is license compatibility with plug-ins. I do know that it can conflict, but do not know how this works. For instance, I do want to keep GPL GNU for LIMO EEG. This allows commercial use but only using open software. How is this compatible with the core as DSB. Sounds to me it just fine since as a toolbox but less if we distribute it as core with the new study frame (don't have too). Same for other toolboxes .. just double check

amities

cyril

--
Dr Cyril Pernet,
Senior Academic Fellow, Neuroimaging Sciences

The University of Edinburgh
Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences (CCBS)
Chancellor's Building, Room GU426D
49 Little France Crescent
Edinburgh EH16 4SB
cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk<mailto:cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk>