[Eeglablist] importing Natus Xltek data

Eriksen, Jeffrey :LGS Neurodiagnostics JEriksen at LHS.ORG
Wed Sep 27 09:27:44 PDT 2017

Valia,

The only way I know requires that you have the NeuroWorks software or the Datashare software from Natus. You can only export the data into the proprietary Natus format, or EDF.

-Jeff Eriksen
Legacy Health System
Portland, Oregon, USA

From: eeglablist [mailto:eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Valia Rodriguez
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:30 AM
To: eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Eeglablist] importing Natus Xltek data

This email originated from outside of Legacy Health. Please use CAUTION when clicking on links or opening documents.
Hi everyone!

could anyone tell me which it is the best way to import Natus Xltek data in eeglab?

Is it possible to do it directly or do I need to export the data as EDF -or other format better than EDF?
Please any recommendation is welcome!
Valia

--

Valia Rodriguez, MD PhD
Neurophysiology Lecturer. School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University