[Eeglablist] Bootstrapping with newcrossf()

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 10:52:40 PDT 2017

Hello Dave, quick notes below, best wishes.

If it says it cannot be performed with continuous data, why not attempt to
run it on "actually" epoched component data  to see if you can get it to
work at all. This should be as easy as creating real or fake epochs in the
current data you have, without any need for substansial reanalyses.

I believe the study and stats functions are being updated in a new version
of study, and may already be available in the "active/most current" version
of eeglab (check with eeglab developers on this topic, or send out a
question about the new study)

If your issue is easy to replicate, then please do list it on eeglab
bugzilla.

If you are matlab-saavy, one thing you might want to try is to did into the
function itself and identify which functions it is deploying and when. This
might give you access to the required flags or calls needed to do what you
want.

Another alternative is to get the data regarding components out into a
matrix, and use a bootstrapping function outside of eeglab, or with another
open-souce eeg program.