[Eeglablist] importing Natus Xltek data

K Jeffrey Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:04:00 PDT 2017

Valia,

Parts of my previous responses may have not got to you since I tried to send a Natus  jpg image. Let me clarify.

EEGlab cannot read any of the Natus proprietary formats.

EDF is the only export option. EEGlab has several ways to import EDF files, I would try them all and compare.

Datashare is standalone, and free. But you do not need it if you have the regular NeuroWorks software. Datashare is just a simplified version of NeuroWorks. If you really need it you should be able to find it on the NeuroWorks website. On second thought, Datashare may not allow export. If you really need it and cannot get it elsewhere, I can post a copy somewhere for you, like DropBox.

-Jeff