[Eeglablist] importing Natus Xltek data

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 12:19:33 PDT 2017

Hello Valia, some notes below:

1. Review the various import options in eeglab so you have a better idea of
the possibilities. The biosig import function there is quite useful.

2. Attempt to save the Natus data out of the Natus software in a different
format such as EDF. Alternatively contact Natus for their method to convert
their files to a more general format, such as EDF, or some matlab-readable
format.

3. You can also just try to have the data as a text or csv file, and try
out different ways of doing simple importing into eeglab or matlab, and
then go from there. If you can get it into matlab (via matlab import
functions), then you can get it into eeglab afterwards.