[Eeglablist] Biosemi 32 channel .loc file request

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:39:24 PDT 2017

Another thing you can try is to search on google scholar for
researchers/articles
where the same eeg cap was used and they also used eeglab (though this last
part is not necessary).
Then email those 5 or 10 researchers directly and ask for a
correct/full/working chan locations file.

As noted, try not to save them as a .ced file, but try again saving them
with another file ending, or just .txt, and let eeglab decide when it
attempts to load channel locations in Edit > Channel locations.