[Eeglablist] How to save rejected epoch information

Carolina Labbe Rodriguez Carolina.Labbe at unige.ch
Thu Oct 12 01:46:27 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I have a question about how to store the ordinal position of rejected epochs in an epoched data set file. The idea is to then make a table of total number of original epochs by participants with each cell containing either the number of rejected or kept epochs.

Presumably I could save the number of the rejected epoch ("EEG.trial") somewhere between lines 1 and 2 of the following script, right?

EEG = pop_autorej(EEG, 'nogui','on','threshold',100,'startprob',3);
EEG = eeg_rejsuperpose( EEG, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1);
EEG = pop_rejepoch( EEG, [],0);

Is there any way of getting this information? My apologies if the question is too basic, I'm still relatively new to EEGLAB and I cannot figure it out. I am open to using other functions for automatic epoch rejection.

Thanks,

Carolina