[Eeglablist] How to save rejected epoch information

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 21:16:24 PDT 2017

Hello Carolina, here are some things for you to try briefly, best wishes!

If you haven't, try googling your topic and "eeglablist" for previous
Also if you haven't yet gone through the eeglab tutorial with tutorial
data, try that first, and review eegh steps.

Look into the rejection information fields of the EEG structure. Review
EEglab tutorial information about acessing data structures. These are
usually updated after

See also tmp reject structures and the following field listed below, which
you would find if you reviewed the code for the functions that do epoch
rejection (the ones you use in your code

EEG.reject.rejglobal

I believe the field above gets properly populated after the
eeg_rejsuperpose command.

Thanks for letting us know if you have success. If so, please share your
solution in a response email that other users can benefit from.