[Eeglablist] Fwd: The field cfg.neighbours is required

Antonio Arjona Valladares aarjona at us.es
Thu Oct 12 12:41:12 PDT 2017

Hello everyone!

This is my query:

Im trying to make statistical analyses of time-frequency with two groups
of subjects.

I have created the file .study with both groups and first used
'precompute channels measures'.

After that, I used 'Plot channel measures' and in 'STATS' I picked
'Fieldtrip statistic':  'montecarlo/permutation statistics' with
'cluster correction'.

The problem comes when I select all the electrodes and click on 'Plot
ERSP(s)'. After a few seconds, the program gives me this answer:

'THE FIELD CFG.NEIGHBOURS IS REQUIRED. (ERROR OCCURRED IN FUNCTION
FT_NOTIFICATION() AT LINE 340)'.

I have been reading tutorials and updated the fieldtrip version, but
nothing solves this issue.

Thank you so much

--
Antonio Arjona Valladares

Research Technician (BS)
Human Psychobiology Lab,
Experimental Psychology Department, University of Seville,
C/Camilo José Cela s/n, 41018-Sevilla,
Spain
Tel: +34 954 55 78 00 - 954 55 69 41