[Eeglablist] Single trial analysis

Bernhardsson Jens Jens.Bernhardsson at miun.se
Thu Oct 12 15:58:51 PDT 2017

Dear Gian,

Have you looked at https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_08:_Plotting_ERP_images ?

Best wishes
Jens

11 okt. 2017 kl. 18:39 skrev Gian Marco Duma <gmduma90 at gmail.com<mailto:gmduma90 at gmail.com>>:

Dear EEGLab community, I'm writing for a suggestion. I'm actually planning a project in wich I would like to do sigle trial analysis. It is of course possible to use as a measure of sigle trial the power in a specific frequency band, but I would like to do with the single-trial ERP. I know that it reduce a lot my SNR and it is still debated the best method to extract single trial ERP. It is for this reason that I'm writing to you, given your expertise. Wich method would you suggest to extract sigle trial ERP, and it is possible to do it in EEGlab?
thanks for your help
Gian Marco