[Eeglablist] Single trial analysis

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:58:01 PDT 2017

Hello Gian, one other recent article in case you have not seen it, from the
eeglab team:

Grand average ERP-image plotting and statistics: A method for comparing
variability in event-related single-trial EEG activities across subjects
and conditions

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Tarik S Bel-Bahar <tarikbelbahar at gmail.com