[Eeglablist] Trouble inserting Boundary Events at Selecting data

Agustín Solano asolano at bioingenieria.edu.ar
Tue Oct 17 10:52:02 PDT 2017

Thanks Tarik,

I followed your recommendation bue I am still not having what I think I
should have.

I loaded a dataset without any boundary event and then selected in the GUI
a portion of data, for example, points [10000 100000]. If I do that I think
eeglab should insert two events, one at the beginning and other to the end,
because I should be able to track if any data has been rejected. Is that
right? But when I do that no events are inserted.

On the other hand, if I select two portions of data, I get an event
corresponding to the rejected data between the two portions.

Maybe it is the way eeglab works but I am not sure I was clear at my first
question.
Thanks again!