[Eeglablist] Trouble inserting Boundary Events at Selecting data

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 21:10:08 PDT 2017

Hello Agustin.

don't worry, one should be having no problem with this, rejecting of
continuous works smoothly in eeglab.

First reject the periods (pressing okay/reject in the GUI) and then make
sure the file gets updated in memory (review eegh output after you do the
rejection). Then reopen and view the continuous data. Do you see the
boundary break events now ?

Look into ur.epochs part of the EEG structure, which should contain start
and end times for boundaries. I believe you can google tutorial information
on urevent fields, etc...

You should see the boundary breaks. Make sure to test this all with the GUI
first, and if you are trying to use code instead of the gui, review the
eegh output after various steps.

Let us know of your progress.