[Eeglablist] Trouble inserting Boundary Events at Selecting data

Agustín Solano asolano at bioingenieria.edu.ar
Fri Oct 13 13:13:37 PDT 2017

Dear community,

I am working woth continuous sleep data. I have to Select Data
corresponding to different sleep stages and I need to track changes. Doing
some tests I realized that if I select a portion of continuos data I don't
get the Boundaries Events at the begining and at the end of the selected
portion (corresponding to the rejected data).

In matlab Command Window I see the output (for example):

*  eeg_insertbound(): 2 boundary (break) events added.*
*  eeg_checkset note: upper time limit (xmax) adjusted so
(xmax-xmin)*srate+1 = number of frames*
*  eeg_insertbound(): 2 boundary (break) events added.*
*  Creating a new ALLEEG dataset 3*

But EEG.event is empty..

Any ideas? Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance.

--
*Bioing. Agustín Solano*
Instituto de Fisiología y Biofísica (IFIBIO) - Bernardo Houssay