[Eeglablist] Epoch data after time-frequency transform?

Eric Rawls elrawls at email.uark.edu
Mon Oct 30 08:11:36 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am looking for ways to improve the low-frequency resolution of
time-frequency transforms, and I had the idea that it might be possible to
transform the continuous data to a time-frequency representation (using
wavelets or the Hilbert transform) before epoching the transformed data.
This would avoid edge artifacts at all but the first and last trials.
However, I'm not sure if this is possible in EEGLAB - does anyone have
experience with this, or a workaround to cut epochs from continuous
time-frequency domain data, time-locked to an event of interest?

Thanks

Eric Rawls, M.S.
Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Psychological Sciences