[Eeglablist] interpolating channels by scripts
Tarik S Bel-Bahar
tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:03:57 PDT 2017
Hello Jose, some notes below, best wishes.
If you haven't had a chance to yet, first try googling eeglablist and
your topic for multiple past answers about this topic.
In brief, I recommend just
ALL VIA THE GUI:
1. Load the file with the missing/dropped channels
2. Load the file with the full channel list
3. Select the option in interpolate channels (in the GUI) that takes
the information from the second file to interpolate channels in the
first file (I think this is third option)
4. Save the file with interpolated channels, and review it to make
sure it worked.
5. Review the output of eegh, which will show you which functions
commands eeglab is running.
The above should also work if you select only a particular channel to
interpolate. Then also review eegh output.
In terms of some things being "covertly open" make sure your code is
following eeglab rules to update EEG and ALLEEG correctly, also based
on eegh output.
More information about the eeglablist