[Eeglablist] eeglab can't load bdf files

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:26:42 PDT 2017

Hello, this is unusual problem as bdf files should load easily in eeglab in
my experience.

1. Try other import functions, and various different ways with each import
function.
2. Make sure you have the most recent bdf import functions.
3. Alternatively, one could get the data into matlab via another method,
and then get it into eeglab.
4. Try the I/O import function if you haven't yet.
5. Check to make sure your bdf file is normal (ie, get another file from
online, and try that via the ways you are currently trying).
6. If the import issue remains and is replicable, you may want to add it to
the buglist on eeglab bugzilla.