[Eeglablist] AMICA stopping criteria?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:56:12 PST 2017

Hello Eric, please allow me to suggest you CC the developer of AMICA
Dr.Palmer, on your AMICA-related emails to the eeglablist. He may able to
provide the easiest, quickest answers. Of course, you may also here back
from other AMICA users on the list at some point. When you have a solution
to your queries, please share them with the list so that other users can
benefit from your experiences.