[Eeglablist] Spectopo Function Negative Power Values

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:47:40 PST 2017

Note that you can also look in the spectopo output to see if the values are
negative or not when initially computed by the function.

Note also that the graphical output for spectopo may transform the spectral
data, so you also want to try plotting the output data directly.

Thanks for letting the list know when you have a solution so that other
users can benefit from your experience.

Last, see Chronux toolbox and also Mike X. Cohen's time frequency book/code.

On Nov 9, 2017 10:24 AM, "Tarik S Bel-Bahar" <tarikbelbahar at gmail.com>