[Eeglablist] Spectopo Function Negative Power Values

Matt Craddock m.p.craddock at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Nov 13 10:39:36 PST 2017

Hi,

Note also that there is nothing wrong with spectopo producing negative
power values. The values it returns are decibels (as the y-axis on the
plots says, "Log Power Spectral Density 10*log10(muV^2/Hz)"). So the
question is really whether the negative values are overly "large". If
you really wanted you could transform it back to just being muV^2/Hz
using 10 ^ (spectrum / 10).

Cheers,
Matt