[Eeglablist] Path length of weighted networks: graph theory

Eric HG erichg2013 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 05:36:08 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm currently calculating coherence and I would like to use graph theory
measures.

Does anyone know of code for calculating clustering coefficient and mean
path length for weighted networks?

When I look at the brain connectivity toolbox I find a function for
clustering coefficient for weighted undirected networks:
"clustering_coef_wu" but not for mean path length (see ref). Does anyone
know of already implemented code for this?

Ref: Stam C.J., de Haan W., Daffertshofer A., Jones B.F., Manshanden I.,
van Cappellen van Walsum a M., Montez T., Verbunt J.P. a, de Munck J.C.,
van Dijk B.W., Berendse H.W., Scheltens P. Graph theoretical analysis of
magnetoencephalographic functional connectivity in Alzheimer's disease.
Brain. 2009;132:213–224.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best,

Eric