[Eeglablist] missing events when using the script but not when using the GUI

Mariam Kostandyan Mariam.Kostandyan at UGent.be
Wed Jan 10 00:29:38 PST 2018

Dear all,

I encountered a bit weird problem when I don't find EEG events when using a script but when I check the EEG data in the GUI the events are there. More specifically, I run the following script to check whether all the events are present in the .set file:

[types type_count]=list_event_types('cue23-s20-clean.set');

I get empty cells for event_count as you can see on the picture (follow the link here https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/18TcmQ37nINgM_YVcyt9gpeKgOf0pXWJAS-ns6sqHfZk/edit). However, the events are there (n=283) as it is shown in the GUI.

?

What can be the possible problem here?

Kind regards,

Mariam

----------------------

Mariam Kostandyan
PhD student
University of Gent
Department of Experimental Psychology
Henri Dunantlaan 2, 9000 Gent, Belgium

Room 140.021
Tel.: +32 9 264 6398
E-mail: Mariam.Kostandyan at UGent.be<mailto:Mariam.Kostandyan at UGent.be>
E-mail: kostandyan.m at gmail.com<mailto:kostandyan.m at gmail.com>