[Eeglablist] ICA error

Erika Nyhus enyhus at bowdoin.edu
Tue Jan 23 09:01:26 PST 2018

Hi Tarik and Makoto,

Thanks, this is very helpful.  Based on your recommendations I have solved
my ICA error.  When I appended a channel and re-referenced to the average
reference and add the reference channel back to the data I got the ICA
error, but if I add a channel and re-reference to the average reference and
add the reference channel back to the data it runs fine.

Erika

--
Erika Nyhus, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience