[Eeglablist] Rereference to M2/2

Morteza Ansarinia ansarinia at me.com
Thu Feb 1 22:46:10 PST 2018

Hi Jack,

Use the following menu: Tools > Re-reference, and check the “Re-reference data to channel(s)”. Then select your desired reference channel using “…” button. The channel name would appear in the text box.

If you want to write script for that, find the channel number, and then use something like “EEG = pop_reref(EEG, <channel_number>);”. There is also a more advanced "reref(…)”.

Best,
Morteza