[Eeglablist] Rereference to M2/2

Dezhong Yao dyao at uestc.edu.cn
Fri Feb 2 17:56:43 PST 2018

Dear all
About reference,the best reference would be  zero reference( which is the dream of all researchers in electric domain), and the update best approach to get approximate zero reference is REST ( reference electrode standaridzation technique), free EEGLAB Plugin Version (V1.0 ) of REST can be found at
www.neuro.uestc.edu.cn/rest,
or just call the Cloud platform (WeBrain) to finish the re-reference to get zero (REST)
at
 http://webrain.uestc.edu.cn

for details pls follow the papers

Yao, D. (2001). A method to standardize a reference of scalp EEG recordings to a point at infinity.Physiol. Meas.22, 693–711. doi: 10.1088/0967-3334/22/4/305
Dong L, Li F, Liu Q, Wen X, Lai Y, Xu P and Yao D (2017) MATLAB Toolboxes for Reference Electrode Standardization Technique (REST) of Scalp EEG. Front. Neurosci. 11:601. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2017.00601

and any problem is welcome to be distributed to discuss.
  Best wishes

----------------Dezhong Yao  PhD, Cheung Kong Professor,AIMBE Fellow
WeBrain webpage: http://webrain.uestc.edu.cn
Personal webpage: http://www.neuro.uestc.edu.cn/bci/member/yao/yao.html
Director, Key Laboratory for NeuroInformation,  Ministry of Education, China
Director, Int Joint Research center for Neuroinformation, Ministry of Science and Technology, China
Director, Center for Information in Medicine, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Sichuan,Chengdu 610054, China
尧德中 电子科技大学 生命科学与技术学院/信息医学研究中心/神经信息教育部重点实验室/神经信息国际联合研究中心