[Eeglablist] Open .vhdr files

Alejandro Hueso Gamón alejandrohg8 at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 5 08:44:33 PST 2018

  Hello Andreas.
I've checked all the points you suggested me and now it's everything ok.Well, I don't have the .vmrk file. Do I need it? My collaborator only send me a folder witha .eeg file and the .vhdr one.
Concreteley, the error is:
Error in pop_loadbv (line 357)    MRK = readbvconf(path, hdr.commoninfos.markerfile);
Lines around say:
% Marker fileif isfield(hdr.commoninfos, 'markerfile')    disp('pop_loadbv(): reading marker file');    MRK = readbvconf(path, hdr.commoninfos.markerfile);
    if hdr.commoninfos.datafile ~= MRK.commoninfos.datafile        disp('pop_loadbv() warning: data files in header and marker files inconsistent.');    end

Any idea? If don't I'll probably send you the file.Thanks a lot!!

Alejandro

 Hi Alejandro,

> "No such file or directory. Error occurred in function readbvconf() at line 45."

please first re-check path and filename. This error indicates that the vhdr-file was not found. Did you include the vhdr-extension in the filename?

Did you possibly rename the file(s)? Brainvision files cannot easily be renamed as the names of the corresponding files are also stored within the vhdr and vmrk files.

Next, please update to the most recent plugin version:
https://github.com/widmann/bva-io/archive/v1.5.14.zip

If all that does not help please make the files available for testing (e.g. Dropbox).

Best,
Andreas