[Eeglablist] Open .vhdr files

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Wed Feb 7 09:06:28 PST 2018

Hi Alejandro,

> Well, I don't have the .vmrk file. Do I need it?
Depends. In case you want to do any event related analysis you will need it, yes. The error message suggests that originally there was a vmrk file (see below). I suggest to ask your collaborator to have a look for it.

You can also load a file without markers. You have to manually remove the line "MarkerFile=..." from the [Common Infos] section of the vhdr file.

That it is there, however, indicates, that there originally was a corresponding marker file.

Hope this helps,
Andreas