[Eeglablist] Importing Brain Vision Recorder data files automatically

時本真吾 tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
Wed Feb 7 08:37:47 PST 2018

Dear EEGLAB users,

I would like to process my EEG data files recorded by Brain Vision Recorder with batch codes. As many of you know, EEG data files by Brain Vision Recorder consist of three files with different suffixes, namely, eeg, vhdr, and vmrk. A pop-up menu appears and two clicks are required to import the vhdr file. Could anyone tell me the way to import multiple vhdr files automatically without a click. My batch codes at the beginning are as follows:

allfiles = dir('*.vhdr');
for n=1:length(allfiles)
loadName=allfiles(n).name;
dataName=loadName(1:end-4);