[Eeglablist] EEGLab, trigger

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 18:48:38 PST 2018

Hello Nabi,
There are usually no problems with edf import, please try the steps listed
below if you haven't had a chance to yet.
Cheers!

*******NOTES FOR NABI***************************************

Please first try the following if you haven't had a chance to yet
1. Try all different ways of importing edf into eeglab (see function help,
see flags/options for the function)
2. Try some of the other importing options available through eeglab gui
3. google "eeglablist" and "your topic" for old eeglab list messages
related to edf import. Also try just googling your topic, which can help.
4. try to update your importing function and/or your biosig package
5. make sure there are no problems with the files themselves (show yourself
that they open elsewhere and show all events) - you can also try importing
and event integrity checks on several other programs (e.g., Brainstorm)
6. make sure that other edf files (from the web or a different study) are
open and read correctly via your current method (this also helps you check
that there is no problem unique to your files)
7. In case nothing works, one can try getting text files with your
conditions times/lists and import/load them into eeglab separately, after
you have imported the data itself.

Thanks for letting the list know more about your adventure as it will help
other eeglabers benefit from your experiences.