[Eeglablist] question regarding plotting p values next to power spectrum

Daniele Marinazzo daniele.marinazzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:46:52 PST 2018

Dear Lisa

If I correctly understood your question, the STUDY statistics allows you to
do so

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_06:_Study_Statistics_and_Visualization_Options

Also the LIMO toolbox, part of EEGLAB, does this (and it could become the
default option)

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cin/2011/831409/

maybe a few more details on the type of test that you want to do could be
useful. For example, not sure that you should use the average value, you
could use all the trials, and use a single contrast for the three visits
instead of a pairwise comparison.

hope this helps

d.