[Eeglablist] ICA ADJUST

Marco Buiatti marco.buiatti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:27:17 PST 2018

Dear Alexandre,

ADJUST has been implemented to work without EOG electrodes. However, please
check its results as 32 channels is on the lower limit in numbers of
electrodes for ADJUST to work properly.

Best,

Marco (ADJUST developer)

On 6 March 2018 at 12:52, Alexandre Obert <obert.alexandre at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm interested in ICA process to deal with ocular artifacts in an ERP
> study.
> However I have some doubt about the best electrodes montage : when using a
> 32 channels montage, is this necessary to set EOG electrodes (we previously
> used this approach by derivating some electrodes) or ICA
> detection/rejection algorithms (eg ADJUST) can deal without EOG electrodes?
>
> Regards,
>
> Alexandre

> ucsd.edu

Marco Buiatti

Neonatal Neuroimaging Unit
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
University of Trento,
Piazza della Manifattura 1, 38068 Rovereto (TN), Italy
E-mail: marco.buiatti at unitn.it
Phone: +39 0464-808178
https://sites.google.com/a/unitn.it/marcobuiatti/