[Eeglablist] ICA ADJUST

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:21:43 PST 2018

Hello Alexandre,

Spatial ica regularly and easily detects eye artifact ICs, with or without
EOG channels. Thats because eye artifact patterns are picked up at frontal
electrodes.

My recommendation is to try your ocular Ic detection in several ways. With
32 channels you should easily be able to capture ocular ICs as well some
other classes of artifact ICs.

Do note that some ica classification algorithms request eog electrodes, or
channels that can be treated as if they were eye channels.

On Mar 6, 2018 12:38 PM, "Alexandre Obert" <obert.alexandre at gmail.com>