[Eeglablist] Makoto's preprocess pipeline updated for ASR

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 16 15:37:14 PDT 2018

Dear Gosia (cc EEGLAB mailing list subscribers)

I found your question about ASR interesting and legitimate. I tried to
explain it in detail, and suggested solutions by updating my wiki page
because I found it could be also useful for others. Please take a look and
give it a try.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto%27s_preprocessing_pipeline
#Alternatively.2C_cleaning_continuous_data_using_ASR_.
2803.2F16.2F2018_updated.29