[Eeglablist] Per-trial channel interpolation and ICA?

Marius Klug marius.s.klug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 02:24:45 PDT 2018

Hi Eric,

this is a great question and I look forward to the answer of the pros
(Jason Palmer for example, he created AMICA)! It also occurred to me that
interpolating a whole channel is rather often not necessary, but there is
not really any other option in EEGLAB. Maybe this is due to the ICA. For a
start, I would assume that the rank is still full (minus 1, if you use the
average reference), since there exist time points with the actual (as
opposed to the interpolated) data. You might want to check the rank and
then just try it out! If you do so, please report here!

Best,
Marius