[Eeglablist] Course announcement: Linear algebra for neuroscientists

Mike X Cohen mikexcohen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:48:58 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I am happy to send a reminder for a *one week-long neuroscience data
analysis course* at the Radboud University in Netherlands in August 2018.
The course covers fundamental topics in linear algebra (matrix
multiplication, inverses, eigendecomposition), and key topics that are
relevant for multichannel neural time series data, including source-separation
and linear model fitting.

Below is the direct link to the course page with application information.
You can also find more information, including the planned syllabus, on
mikexcohen.com (scroll down to "In-vivo teaching"). *Please pass these
links around to your colleagues/students who might be interested in this
course!*

Linear algebra for neuroscientists
<http://www.ru.nl/radboudsummerschool/courses/2018/linear-algebra-neuroscientists>
(13-17
August). Matrix algebra, least-squares model fitting, eigendecomposition,
multivariate source separation, state-space analyses, simulating
multicomponent and multichannal time series data.

(NOTE: The Analyzing neural time series data
<http://www.ru.nl/radboudsummerschool/courses/2018/analyzing-neural-time-series-data/>
is
SOLD OUT! We are currently looking into organizing a second offering of
this course.)

Applications are accepted until the course is sold out. However, there is
an early-bird discount for applications accepted before 1 April.

If you have questions about the course, please feel free to contact me.

Mike

--
Mike X Cohen, PhD
New online courses: mikexcohen.com