[Eeglablist] is it possible to undo epoching?

Luuk Lamens luuklamens94 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 03:22:36 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I have already epoched datasets to epochs of 3.5s in length, however right
now I want to take a look at epochs of 10s in length. Is there an easy way
to undo the epoching so I have a continuous dataset which I can epoch again
but now with longer epochs? (I have the original EEG datasets however these
need to be filtered/re-referenced etc again and this takes approx. 30 min
per dataset and I have about 60 datasets so if only this epoching step can
be undone this would save a lot of time :) ).

With kind regards,
Luuk Lamens
University of Amsterdam