[Eeglablist] eegplot() GUI scale

Bethel Osuagwu bethel.osuagwu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 04:44:08 PDT 2018

Dear All,
I am using EEGLAB(v13.5.4b) to process EMG and am struggling to scale trace
amplitudes. When I open the recording the eegplot just snap to certain
scale which do not necessary allow me to correctly visualise the data
amplitude. Using the  +- buttons to change the scale does not have any
effect. Also using the input field to change the scale does not work as the
input field only snap to certain extreme values.

How can I change the scale to any arbitrary value so to see the trace
amplitudes nicely?

Thanks

--
*Bethel A. C. Osuagwu*